Competitions – Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
2. Unless otherwise specified, competition open to UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of Broadstairs Food Festival and their associated, affiliated companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition.
3. Entry limited to one per household. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Broadstairs Food Festival reserves the right to redraw the prize.
4. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Broadstairs Food Festival reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. Broadstairs Food Festival reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on our Website.
5. An eligible entrant must be an individual and must submit an entry in the format provided by Broadstairs Food Festival under any and all promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
6. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to local call charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
7. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants license Broadstairs Food Festival a worldwide royalty-free perpetual license to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print, photographic and online) for publicity and news purposes.
8. Broadstairs Food Festival reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) of the winning entry.
9. Unless otherwise specified, the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received before the closing date. Winners will be notified within 5 days after the closing date. All reasonable endeavors will be made to contact the winner during this time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, Broadstairs Food Festival reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the correct entries that were received before the closing date.
10. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
11. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
12. The Judges decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. Broadstairs Food Festival will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition.
15. Completion and submission of a registration slip, Competition entry form or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. Broadstairs Food Festival reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. Broadstairs Food Festival reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.
18. The promoters / sponsors of this prize draw are Broadstairs Food Festival CIC and Heritage Cheese UK
19. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and accordingly the promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the promoter as a result thereof.
20. For confirmation of the winner, please send a stamped envelope to Broadstairs Food Festival registered office: c/o Levicks 3 Lloyd Road Broadstairs CT10 1HY. Please Note that we cannot give the full contact details of the winners (address and or post code) due to legal obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
21. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
23. Your details in the our competition’s will not be passed on to any other party by Broadstairs Food Festival nor Heritage Cheese UK
24. This promotion is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The contents of (“the website”) and/or its clients and suppliers are protected by copyright © 2009 Broadstairs Food Festival. Reproduction of part or all of “the website” is prohibited. All rights are reserved. All photographs and images are copyrighted and can not be used, copied or reproduced without the written permission of Broadstairs Food Festival.
If you supply “the website” with personal information in order to receive information and/or a Free Festival programme from Broadstairs Food Festival and Heritage Cheese UK, we collect and store that information. That information enables Broadstairs Food Festival to fulfil your information request. Information submitted via “the website” will not be passed on to any third party